Killing Strangers is a collection of short stories I wrote on the road. These tales are a first-person adrenaline ride from the Hawaiian Islands to the Bahamas. From the Rockies to the Andes. From the desert to the jungle. On The Road meets Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
The stories include:
- Motorcycles, ATV's, 4x4's, trains, ambulances, planes, cruise ships, a SeaDoo, a DUKW, and a helicopter.
- Women and witches and beggars and whores.
- Drugs and alcohol and frantic calls to 911.
- Pistols and shotguns and blood and Her Majesty's Prison.
- Passports and oceans and envelopes full of cash.
- Gambling and hurricanes and missing millionaires.
- Guinea pigs and lobsters and wild pigs and sharks.
- Confrontations with the law at home and abroad.
These original short stories were composed between September 2006 and December 2007.
To see a preview of the book Killing Strangers
To order the book Killing Strangers
A slideshow of original images captured by Rob Kiser with a Canon EOS 20D is available for viewing at the top of this site by clicking the Play button.
These images are for illustrative purposes only. The book does not contain any photographs other than the full color
cover(see above). To view the slideshow in a larger format click here
Copyright (C) 2007. All rights reserved.
Contact me via email using rob at wispertel.net.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments relating to the book, you can post them here